This hybrid sauna is spacious enough to seat four people and as a hybrid sauna, it uses both electric heaters and infrared heaters. This combination offers an effective way to raise body temperature to have the desired effect. Infra-red heaters penetrate through the skin deep into the body and traditional electric heaters warm the air around you. Harvia electric heaters in particular are designed specifically for sauna use.
As a larger variant of the popular Sapphire series, it is constructed of natural red cedarwood, like our other models. An outdoor sauna is well-suited for challenging conditions outside, sun, rain, and wind.
Sapphire models are constructed with plenty of wood and fewer glass panels, for extra privacy.
Saunas bring a lot of health benefits to those using them regularly. Besides being good for long-term health, saunas such as these bring about better quality sleep and improve mood. Saunas even help against depression.
This comfortable hybrid sauna will be perfect for repeat use for groups of up to four people.
Choose between sloped and peak roof for this sauna type.
- Double Roof ( Flat Roof + Outdoor Roof with Asphalt Shingles, choose Peak or Slope design)
- Real Western Canadian Red cedar wood outside and inside
- Very responsive full spectrum heaters
- Harvia Heater
- Bluetooth player with speakers
- Width: 67.5"
- Depth: 57.5"
- Height: 73"
- Bench: 65.5"x22"
- Width: 71.5"
- Depth: 61.5"
- Height: 96"
- Roof Width: 83.5"
- Roof Depth: 73.5"
- Number of boxes: 7
- Product Weight: 1025 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 1075 lbs
- Adjust.Temp.: 0-189 F
- Heaters Number: 11 Heaters
- Heaters Type: Electrical Heater + Infrared Heaters
- Timer: 0-60 mins
- Near/Mid IR Wavelength: 0 to 5 microns
- Far IR Wavelength: 6 to 12 microns
- Real Western Canadian Red Cedar Wood Outside And Inside
- Low Emf
- Eco-Certified Cedar Wood
- Bluetooth Player With Speakers FM/USB/AUX/MP3
- Analog Thermostat
- Bucket with Ladle
- Sand Timer/Hourglass Clock Wall for Sauna
- Harvia Heater Electrical Heater
- Adjustable Vent
- Ceramic Tile Floor Heater
- Cup Holder
- Double Pane Tempered Glass
- Inside Lights
- Magazine Rack
- Towel Rack
- Built-In Ergonomic Backrest
- Wider & Deeper Bench
2 separate designed circuits, 1 per each technology
- Amperage: 20 Amp minimum, 30 amp recommended
- Plug: NEMA 6-20p
- Traditional: Hardwire (recommended), plug sent separately if preferred
- Voltage: 220/240 V
- Infrared Wattage: 3750 W
- Electrical Heater Wattage: 4500 W